Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I Disappeared Again Didn't I?!

Shit!

Where the hell did October go?  I have a pretty demanding schedule, but it was out of control last month.  I fear that the rest of the year will go just as quickly...it always does around the holidays.


So I guess a little catch-up is in order right?!


My kid is still awesome.

Well, I'm still not divorced.  I guess technically I am...maybe.  We went to court and the 30 day window following our court date has lapsed but the paperwork has not been filed.  So who knows because I certainly don't.

I've been getting dessert orders.  Not as many as I would like, but enough to keep me busy-ish.

I became an aunt.  I'm pretty stoked.  My nephew is perfect & healthy & beautiful & keeping my brother up all night....and that makes me giggle.

My day job is slowly crushing my soul.  There's nothing like working for the family business...

My car hates me.  

I've managed to piss off an old friend.  Sorry not sorry.

I went out on a limb for another friend and when it didn't work out the way she wanted, she made some shitty comments and pissed me off.

I'm about to embark on an epic family road trip for Thanksgiving.  One I am not above slashing my own tires to get out of.

I'm hopeless addicted to Tumblr.

I had another birthday.

I'm not crying all the time anymore.  I still have moments, but they are not as frequent.

I'm adjusting to life as a single woman and finding that it is just as beautiful and just as full of opportunity.


I'm still grieving.  I still struggle.  I'm lonely sometimes & still have sense of being lost.  But, its getting better.  Minute to minute, day by day.  I continue to fight, to push, to overcome.  I will not let my loss be my undoing.  I refuse to quit.


No comments:

Post a Comment