Friday, January 9, 2015

Hello 2015!


I'm pretty sure I'm in another funk.  You know what I'm talking about...

The last 2 months of 2014 were met with incredible highs, and debilitating lows for me.  Now that the holidays are done and my daughter has returned to school, my daily routine has stabilized once again.  I promised myself that I would not neglect this blog, and I am starting to do just that, all because I'm just not in a "good place," for lack of a better term.  I don't want to do it.  I really, really don't want to but somehow I'm lacking in proper motivation.  I was thinking on this very topic this morning and realized that maybe I need to do another blog challenge or something to get the 'ole creative juices flowing...that phrase grosses me out but it was the first thing that came to mind.

I searched Pinterest for challenge ideas & writing prompts & found one that might just do the trick.  Now, its one of those daily ones but I don't want to over-commit.  I think a more realistic goal is a weekly challenge, and, if I want to get truly crazy, maybe publish more than one a week.  We will see how it goes.

I can do this...

*Side note*  I always do the reading challenge on GoodReads...you set a goal for the number of books you want to read for the year, and the site tracks your progress.  Well I found this during the the aforementioned blog challenge search:

    
If Satan and my high school librarian had a baby...it would be this challenge


It's quite daunting, but I think I am going to incorporate some of these into this year's reading challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment