Monday, August 12, 2013

Child Art+Me=Hilarity

My daughter loves painting, coloring, drawing with sidewalk chalk;  If she can create with it, she is all about it.

So it was no surprise that when I got out her 2,395 bottles of paint the other day, she painted a picture solely for my pleasure.

*I may have exaggerated the number of paint bottles a bit*


My daughter:  "Mommy!  Look...I painted this picture for you!  Do you love it?!"

Me:  *not really looking*  "Yes love, your pictures are always the best."

My daughter:  "Look at it then!"

Me:  "Oh my gosh...are those...boobs?  Did you paint me boobs?  What happened to flowers or grossly misshapen visages of me?!  I would gladly take one of those.  Those I understand...boobs, not so much."

My daughter:  "They're wheels Mom....wheels."

Me:  "Oh, ok.  Wheels huh?  They totally look like boobs.  Thanks for my not boobs wheel picture.  It's the best."

My daughter:  *sighs*  "I guess I'll go make them square."

Me:  "No!  Don't...I totally love it.  And, I really don't want to have the whole 'square wheels don't roll' conversation."

My daughter: *looking confused*  "What are you talking about?  Never mind."  *walks away*


And now for your viewing pleasure, I present....




Not Boobs but Actually Wheels (that look like boobs)

It was an honest mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment