Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Blog Challenge Day 15: My Opinion On My Zodiac/Horoscope

Woo hoo!  I’ve hit the half-way point for this particular blog challenge and that’s awesome.

Today’s post is about whether or not I think my zodiac/horoscope is fairly accurate in regards to my personality and whatnot.  I’ve never put much thought into those things.  I’ve read them if they were readily accessible, but never sought them out and planned my life around what they said/advised.  They always kind of struck me as “broad brush” or could apply to anything or anyone.  But, anyway, I did a quick search and here is what I found…

First up, overall personality profile
    



Well, that is scary accurate…


Moving on to love-life



       
Umm, yeah OK, also accurate.


How Libras tend to be in work-related situations
    




Well shit…

Libras when upset



That is 100% me.

Well, it looks like these Libra profiles describe me pretty well.  However, I don’t/won’t put much stock into them.  They are fun to read from time to time, but that is all I really see them as…entertainment, usually at the back of a magazine in your dentist’s office.

For just a little bonus & I was bored, I did one of those personality test things yesterday *I think* so I’m going to include that too because why not?!






No comments:

Post a Comment