Friday, December 6, 2013

Blog Challenge Day 4: Things I Want To Say To An Ex

*I accidentally skipped #4 so I will do that one tomorrow….whoopsie*

This one is going to be short…

I honestly don't have anything that I want to say to any of my exes.  I just don't really give a shit about them.  I don't harbor hurt feelings, I don't spend hours reliving past wrongs, and I certainly don't want to win any of them back.  I don't feel the need to air my grievances with any of them because I'm done with those chapters of my life and don't want to revisit them, ever.

I don't live in the past, much to the surprise of most people.  I process my emotions, then move on…98% of the time.  I can't live the life I want or have happiness if I'm constantly stuck, mentally or emotionally, in the past.  It's not going to change anything, replaying prior moments or arguments.  We can't alter it no matter how much we wish, or pray, or hope, or complain.  What's done is done.

Having a conversation with any of my exes would be pointless, but if I was forced into a room and made to talk….I guess I would tell any of them that I hope they found happiness.  I hope that they have the life they want.  I've forgiven them for the things they did to me and I hope they have forgiven me for my slights.  

No comments:

Post a Comment