Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Blog Challenge Day 9: How Important I Think Education Is


Due to the disastrous day 2 blog, Twinkie Rant 2013 how I feel strongly about the need to never stop learning, I think dedicating an entire post to the importance of education would be a little redundant.

Instead…I will just tell you how stoked I am that the third season of BBC's Sherlock will be starting soon.  It's been 2 years Moffat, the fandom would have probably started rioting if you guys hadn't announced the premier date…and that bloodshed would have been on your hands.  It is entirely possible for you to learn neat things if you watch the show, and this is supposed to be a post about education….ergo, here you go.


*A gif appreciation post*

And yes…that is the Tardis in the background




























So there's all six episodes






Can't wait until January...


No comments:

Post a Comment