Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Blog Challenge Day 25: Something I'm Currently Worrying About

Sorry for not posting everyday, but life is chaotic with house guests and the holidays…


I am currently worrying about life…money, work, my kid, the new year, etc.  It is so very hard to narrow it down and expand on just one worry.  I am a worrier by nature.  I worry about if I worry too much.  I hate it, and I've gotten a bit better with age, but that is just the way I am.

I'm a single mom, one paycheck to sustain my lifestyle, which was established prior to my divorce.  I get occasional money from my side business, but it really isn't much.  I worry constantly about making my bills and still putting some back for emergencies.

Work is retarded right now.  There is immense unrest/turmoil right now among many of the employees.  I guess when my dad gets home from vacation we will see how it plays out.  I have a feeling there will be more than one disgruntled employee around the office.

I always worry about my daughter…that will never go away.

I am worried about the new year.  I worry that it will be just like the last.  I worry that I will continue to perpetuate my unhappiness with my personal life.  I worry that I will be confronted with more unfortunate events, and who knows what else.

I hate worrying because it's basis is normally fixed in the future, on future events.  I don't like looking too far into the future because it limits your presence in the present.  You can only control what you can control, and I can't control the future.

Maybe I should make my New Year's Resolution to stop worrying so much?!

No comments:

Post a Comment